Wednesday 30 December 2015

Diffuser


Diffuser time!


Stupidly I fixed the fuel line and brake lines to the floor edge that holds the diffuser front edge into place so first job was to move these up out the way.



Now seems like there are a couple of ways to fit the diffuser, it can either go flush against the bottom edge of the tub or it can over lap the tub with some trim on to cover the raw edge.

Not decided which is the best option yet but it needs cutting about to get into position so will carry on for now.


The job is much easier if you support the diffuser under with some wood.




Thats it for now, will track on tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. Hey! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does managing a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I am brand new to running a blog however I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete